Sakurai Graphic Systems Corporation strives to answer all industry needs and challenges with advanced technology. Our latest innovation – The Maestro MF80VII Textile Smart (powered with Optical Sheet Alignment™) will revolutionise how heat transfer decorators tackle garment printing. Sakurai’s approach has always been to listen to the market and to focus on real industry demands. It’s no secret that garment decorators are faced with the challenge of producing consistent quality and cost efficiency across various sized runs, whilst being mindful of tapping into new business opportunities.
We are excited to introduce our latest development –The MF80VII Textile Smart is equipped with special Optical Sheet Alignment sensors (OSA), allowing the printer to overprint digitally printed sheets in perfect registration, ensuring all print runs are consistently high quality.
Maestro MF80VII Textile Smart
A fully automatic flatbed screen printing press.
- The printing and feeder unit are both driven independently, allowing the sheet position to be easily and precisely controlled.
- Grippers hold the sheets and maintain precise positioning during the printing process.
- Blower controls on the feeder and delivery sections, enable smooth, effortlessly feeding and delivery of any substrate.
- Numerical indication devices are a standard feature for screen position and off contact adjustment.
- Squeegee and flood-coater pressure are set digitally and can be automatically zero- set via the touch screen operation panel.
- Sakurai’s MF80VII offers automation and standardised production, providing easy operation for even a novice operator.