- The Maestro MF80VII is a fully automatic flat-bed screen printing press.
- The printing unit and feeder unit are driven independently making it is easy to add other equipment to the press, such as a substrate cleaning unit to remove surface debris.
- The combination of feeding belt running speed control and a vacuum sheet alignment table offers perfect sheet position alignment.
- Antistatic and air blowing systems achieve trouble free substrate feeding and delivery.
- Numerical indication devices are equipped as standard features for screen positioning adjustment, squeegee & flood coater pressure and the screen clearance off-contact adjustment area.
- Adjustment of the strokes for squeegee/flood coater, printing speed and counter settings can be easily made via the touch screen operation panel.
- These features offer improved quality standardisation and easier operation, even for an inexperienced operator.